Thurston County COVID numbers continue to rise and we are keeping in close contact with county health officials.
WHAT HAPPENS IF SCHOOLS CLOSE AGAIN?
JPII has established communications procedures for any emergent event causing school delay or closure. In the event of closure or delay, the information will be posted to:
1. The JPII website homepage (displayed as a banner at the top)
2. Parent and student email accounts
4. The JPII Facebook page, and
5. FlashAlert Newswire for release to local media outlets
We are also adding a COVID update section to the homepage for detailed information about the School’s COVID response.
FLASH ALERT SIGN UP
Families are encouraged to download the FlashAlert Newswire app for the most reliable and up-to-date information.
Please join the network to stay updated on emergency notifications from JPII.
Signing up for Flash Alert is simple, just go to: http://flashalert.net/regions.html
- On the FlashAlert Region page, select “Seattle/Western Wash”
- On the “Seattle/Western Washington” page, select “South Sound Privates, Charters, Childcares”
- On the next page, select “Pope John Paul II HS”
- Enter your email address where indicated (this is where emergency messages from JPII will be sent). You also need to select the box “Emergency Alerts.”