TUITION AND FEES FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Pope John Paul II High School and its Board of Directors are committed to making a Catholic secondary education affordable for your student through JPII’s Financial Aid Program. Our doors are always open to applicant families to discuss their specific financial needs. There are a variety of payment options available designed to assist your family’s situation.
- Base Tuition $15,200 (2020-21 tuition)
- Registration Fee $300
- Activity Fee -due 7/20/21 $250
- Technology Fee due 7/20/21 $100
- Books (estimate) due 10/1/21 $250
- Laptop fee: one-time cost for new students only (estimate) due 7/20/21 $1,500
- Total: $17,600 for incoming freshman or transfer students. The costs per year are much closer to the base tuition rate since the laptop will have been purchased as an incoming student.