"Community is the heart of our school. We learn in community, we grow in community and we serve in community."
- Ron Edwards, Principal/President
An Amazing High School Experience
Pope John Paul II High School educates students in the rich tradition of Catholic education. Its comprehensive college preparatory curriculum challenges students to succeed for a purpose: so they can transform the world in which they live.
The JPII Difference
- Challenging classes are delivered by an exceptional faculty.
- Cutting-edge technology is a daily tool in the classroom.
- Our flexible curriculum prepares all students to enter and succeed in college.
- Liturgies and retreats support the development of the whole student.
- Comprehensive service programs and the Community Period educate students to be contributing members of society.