TUITION AND FEES FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Pope John Paul II High School and its Board of Directors are committed to making a Catholic secondary education affordable for your student through JPII's Facilitated Tuition Program. Please do not decide that you cannot afford our school until you talk with us. We have contracted with the FACTS program to provide the analysis of need for all families. Your personal information will not be given to the school, only an analysis of your need based upon the same criteria for all families.
Please complete the FACTS application form on-line and submit all required supporting documentation. If you have questions about the facilitated tuition process, please feel free to contact us at any time.
2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
- Registration: $300
- Registration fee is non-refundable and due upon registration
- 2017-2018 Tuition: $13,125
- Payment plans and financial aid are available through JPII's Facilitated Tuition process.
- Activities Fee: $250
- Covers student services and includes ASB card, retreats, yearbook, and testing fees.
- Technology Fee: $100
- Supports the cost of technology services for the students such as the student server, security and infrastructure maintenance.
- Computer: cost varies per year
- Families purchase a computer and warranty through JPII's purchasing plan, ensuring that each student computer has the required software and specifications to interact with JPII's educational technology. Every effort is made to minimize costs while ensuring that computers are equipped with active digitizers and necessary processing capabilities .
- Digital textbook rentals, athletic fees and individual class fees are assessed as applicable.