TUITION AND FEES FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Pope John Paul II High School and its Board of Directors are committed to making a Catholic secondary education affordable for your student through JPII's Facilitated Tuition Program. Please do not decide that you cannot afford our school until you talk with us. We have contracted with the FACTS program to provide the analysis of need for all families. Your personal information will not be given to the school, only an analysis of your need based upon the same criteria for all families.
Please complete the FACTS application form on-line and submit all required supporting documentation. If you have questions about the facilitated tuition process, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- $300 Non-Refundable - due upon registration
- Tuition $13,125 Per Student
- Activities Fee
- $250 This fee covers student services and includes ASB card, Campus Ministry retreats, yearbook, and testing costs.
- Technology Fee
- $100 This fee helps cover the cost of technology services for the students such as the student server, security and infrastructure maintenance.
- Note: Textbook rentals, Sports fees and individual class fees will also be assessed where applicable.