Pope John Paul II High School develops young men and women who are intellectually strong, spiritually alive, and committed to serving others. We encourage families who are interested in learning more about our vibrant community to visit the school in person. Information on our JPII Experience Events, tours, and shadow days can be found below in addition to all the necessary materials for application.
Come Experience JPII!
Families are encouraged to come to a JPII Experience Event to see what life is like as a Pope John Paul II High School Student. Meet our dedicated faculty, interact with exceptional students, and engage with JPII's state-of-the-art educational technology.
- JPII Experience Events:
- Sunday November 12th, 2017 @ 1:30 pm
- Wednesday February 21st, 2018 @ 6:30 pm
Families can also schedule private tours of the school campus at a time that is convenient for them, and interested students are encouraged to schedule a "shadow day' where, guided by a JPII student, they can experience a full school day firsthand. For more information, or to schedule a tour or shadow day, call the JPII Office.
2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
- Registration: $300
- Registration fee is non-refundable and due upon registration
- 2017-2018 Tuition: $13,125
- Payment plans and financial aid are available through JPII's Facilitated Tuition process.
- Activities Fee: $250
- Covers student services and includes ASB card, retreats, yearbook, and testing fees.
- Technology Fee: $100
- Supports the cost of technology services for the students such as the student server, security and infrastructure maintenance.
- Computer: cost varies per year
- Families purchase a computer and warranty through JPII's purchasing plan, ensuring that each student computer has the required software and specifications to interact with JPII's educational technology. Every effort is made to minimize costs while ensuring that computers are equipped with active digitizers and necessary processing capabilities .
- Digital textbook rentals, athletic fees and individual class fees are assessed as applicable.
To learn more about JPII's Facilitated Tuition Program, click here.