Welcome to JPII admissions page. In an effort to give you the information you need when looking into our incredible school, all the information needed is below on the blue navigation bar. Whether you are just looking into our tuition, Financial aide opportunities, or looking to fill out the application forms; the information is below for your convenience.
Pope John Paul II High School Welcomes International Students
In the past we have welcomed students from China, Germany, South Korea, Bolivia, and Venezuela. We look forward to welcoming students from any country as we continue to broaden our cultural exchange. To find out more information click here of visit the secondary navigation bar above.
2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
- $300 Non-Refundable - due upon registration
- Tuition $13,125 Per Student *See payment plans below.
- Activities Fee
- $250 This fee covers student services and includes ASB card, Campus Ministry retreats, yearbook, and testing costs.
- Technology Fee
- $100 This fee helps cover the cost of technology services for the students such as the student server, security and infrastructure maintenance.
- Note: Textbook rentals, Sports fees and individual class fees will also be assessed where applicable.
- To find out more about financial aide, and tuition please click here or visit the navigation bar below.